I was at the store last night trying to cure some cabin fever due to the fact that Dallen and I have been sick for the past week. He has had pink eye and a cold & he shared that cold with me. So after being cooped up all week we decided to visit the toy section at Wal-Mart and get some cookies to share when we got back home. While at the store I picked up my phone and called my sister, Kim just to chat for a minute. We got on the subject of blogging and how I needed to get back in the groove of things and do something on my blog. Kim said, "Well, you did change your picture." This was news to me, and then it hit me.....Lita had been messing with my blog since she knows my password and user name. That stinker. So, of course, next I call Laura to see if she's been tampering with my blog and sure enough she was guilty. She said it was time to update my picture. Why did she put that lovely picture of me from my mission?????? She said it's because I look like I really am from a Zulu tribe, after all I am carrying a bowl of fruit on my head. Ha, ha, ha. Just wait Laura....you're next.
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Posted by Karlene at 7:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You do have to admit you do look like you belong to some sort of tribe. Love the pic, and you!
Mom, that was a hint to update your blog. We're going to have some serious blog training sessions when I come to GA!!!
Post a Comment