What is your husbands name?
Nestor Dario Zuluaga Rodriquez
How long have you been together?
21 years and nine months.
How long did you date?
Well, let's see. Nestor & I met while serving a mission in Colombia, South America. We both finished our missions within three weeks of each other and then went our separate ways, he in Colombia and I went back to Utah. Then we started writing each other for a year and then he came to the states & we dated for one month.
Who eats more?
It depends....if it's soup or beans, Nestor. If it's steak or chocolate, me. We both love good food, but we usually share a meal if we go out to eat.
Who said "I love you first"?
Nestor, he wrote it in the first letter he sent to me after we had finished our missions.
Who is taller?
I think we all know the answer to that question. Nestor is...if he's wearing heels. : )
Who has more speeding tickets?
Me, but it is Nestor's fault. While traveling to Ohio he was driving a white car going 80 and I was in a red right behind him, going 80 and there was another white car right behind me going 80. Who do you think got the ticket???? The red one, of course.
Who is smarter?
We all know it's Nestor, after all he was pretty smart to marry me. Tee hee.
Who is more sensitive?
That would be me, the hopeless romantic.
When there's a fight who usually wins?
50-50. The best part of fighting is the making out, opps I mean making up.
Who does the laundry?
Me!!!! If Nestor had his way we'd wash everything by hand like they do in Colombia. I'm staying away from that.
Who does the dishes?
That would be me again. Nestor does not do dishes.
Who sleeps on the right?
That all depends on if we're laying on our backs or on our stomachs.
Who pays the bills?
Nestor, he doesn't do dishes, so I don't do bills. JK. He's just better at it.
Who mows the lawn?
We have teen age boys for that.
Who cooks dinner?
Mostly me, but Nestor is a great cook. Just ask the kids about his experiments.
Who drives when you are together?
Mostly Nestor, but I do at times.
Who is more stubborn?
Nestor, but I think he'd say I am.
Who kissed whom first?
Nestor kissed me, there was no 90 to 10 percent. He got off the airplane from Colombia after writing for one year, I was expecting a hug but he planted a big one on the lips.
Who proposed?
Nestor did. While on our missions on a p-day he said "We've had a lot of companions these past 18 months and now I would like you to be my eternal companion." I about died and just said "I don't know elder". I wasn't able to make that decision while on my mission. I made him wait for a little over a year after our mission to give him an answer.
Who has more siblings?
Well, we both come from a family of five children. I'm the youngest and Nestor is smack dab in the middle. I do have four step brothers and sisters so can I say I WIN?????
Okay, Lita I did my part, you've already tagged Kim and Carolyn, so now I tag Ceresa Olsen and Tina Martinez. Get busy ladies.
Friday, February 8, 2008
A Fun Game of Valentines Tag
Posted by Karlene at 4:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I don't know how you didn't realize earlier that Carolyn had a blog, since you mentioned here that I had tagged her.
Post a Comment