Friday, October 24, 2008

Sleep Tight






Is there anything more beautiful than a sleeping child? Or humorous? Enjoy the smiles they put on your face.

4 comments:

Laura said...

These don't make me smile...they make me frown because Dito is getting to big! What happened to your baby?

Chris and Tina said...

There is nothing more sweet than a sleeping child. If only they were that sweet when they woke up lol.
What cute pictures those are.

Heidi said...

You did ALL of your blogs! They look great! Yeah, blogging can be addictive. I am sure that I will be changing mine when the Christmas backgrounds come up. None of my family is into blogging except for my sister-in-law in Nevada. I wish they would "catch the vision". It is such a wonderful tool to keep up with family. As a result of the family in Nevada, I feel so much closer to those nieces and nephews than I do to the others because I get to "sneek a peek" into their lives. Technology can be used for such good!

Elder Nate Mountain said...

Looks like Dito sleeps like my Nate;)It is soooo hard to wake him up for seminary, he sleeps like a rock!! Your blog is so cute! We're learning...hopefully we'll have ours all dolled up soon:)