Thursday, September 4, 2008

KIM...this one's for you!

My sister, Kim, made the comment after my last post that she had never seen my dog, Sheila. So this brief post is for you, sis. I'd like to introduce my Australian Shepherd Merle.....Sheila. She's a good dog and tell Steve I said so. We know how much he loves Australian Shepherds.

3 comments:

Kim said...

She is cute, and your so right Steve would love her. He would even let me trade Addy for her. Thanks for the pic.

Laura said...

Mom, I love the new blog look! I'm glad too that you were able to get it to work.

Wendy said...

There's no comment box for your title page picture so I'll comment here. I absolutely love the title page picture!! You are more creative than you give yourself credit for. It's just beautiful and so are you. Love you much.