I am fully aware that this post is way over due, thanks to the many reminders that I have received from family and friends. But thanks to the enthusiasm and pure glee of my son in law, Adam, I know most of you have seen pictures of our newest family edition, Charlotte Eleanor Nelson, on Laura's blog. Our beautiful little munchkin came into this world on August 6, 2008 weighing in at 6 lbs. 15 oz. and measuring 19 inches long. She is truly a beauty and a sweet addition to our family. I was able to go spend a week in Ohio with the new family and I am so grateful so say that Charlotte will be raised in a warm and loving home. Laura and Adam are already doting parents and can't keep their eyes (or hands) off Charlotte, (although Laura tries to keep Adam away from Charlotte at nap time so that she'll learn to sleep on her own, Adam still finds ways to sneak in a catnap here and there with his little girl. Can you blame him?)
We love having this wonderful treasure from heaven in our family and here are the long awaited pictures you've all been waiting for.




Monday, August 18, 2008
Welcoming Miss Charlotte
Posted by Karlene at 9:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hey Grandma! Sis, she is a doll!Love the picture of little Charlotte, Laura and you. And looks to me as if Adam is going to be wrapped around her little finger. Believe me grandchildren bring extra blessings into our lives.
Yay! Glad you finally got the pictures up. You did good with the edits. She looks so different to me already. I can't believe how quickly she is growing. I need to take more updated pictures!
She looks beautiful! It seems like just yesterday (instead of 16 years ago) that Scott and I were enjoying our little Sarah. I had to laugh at Adam having her sleep on him. Scott would do the same thing. He would come home for lunch, pick sleeping Sarah out of her bassinet and hold her the entire hour he was home....she never did learn to sleep by herself as a result...darn it our bed it so crowded now that she is big :)
What a wonderful picture. Three generations of beautiful girls and beautiful spirits. I am so happy for you. Love you all so much!
Congrats to Laura she is adorable. My brother Jesse just had his second child yesterday, a little girl. Babies are just so precious. Enjoy her! I love that name.
I haven't really gone through your blogs very well. I am so excited for you, Charlotte is beautiful, course what do you expect with a mother that looks like Laura. There is nothing like being a grandma. Number eight is on the way for me. I melt when they walk in the door saying "Grandma"! They can have just about anything they want!
From the other grandma... everything Karlene said is exactly right. We just spent 5 days with Charlotte, Laura, and Adam and the entire visit was so wonderful.
Laura looks like she never had a baby already and she is a natural as a mother! Charlotte is simply gorgeous and so precious. Adam is looking happier than ever and is wrapped around both Laura and Charlotte's finger!
And we could not be more proud of them all. How grateful we are for such a miraculous blessing!
Post a Comment