Laura tagged me, so here I go....
Four things you may not know about me.
*I love to eat my Reeses Peanut Butter Cups upside down. Yep, I eat all the peanut butter first and save the yummy chocolate to enjoy last.
*I got in trouble one time when I was about 12 years old for climbing down a fire
escape ramp from the sixth or seventh floor in a downtown building.
*If I could have any job in the world, I would be a journalist that travels to
different countries and makes documentaries on the culture and foods of that
country and I would start with Japan.
*I hate scrap booking, I have tried it and I would rather poke a pencil in my eye
than make scrap books. Blogging is so much better.
Four places I go over and over again.
*Church, yep sometimes up to four times a week.
*Publix, our friendly neighborhood grocer.
*Olive Garden restaurant with my favorite lunch buddy, Wendy. Try the bread
sticks with alfredo sauce, it's to die for.
*The library, it' s always been a family favorite. We love to read.
Four people who email me.
*My Lita
*My sister, Kim
*My dear friend, Wendy
*Hobby Lobby
My four favorite foods.
*Bread sticks and alfredo sauce from Olive Garden.
*Steak
*Chocolate
*Pizza
Four places that I'd rather be.
*Closer to my Lita and my soon to be grand daughter, Charlotte.
*Closer to my family, especially my sister, Kim.
*In a cloud nine bed at the Westin Hotel, there is no sleep like it.
*Hiding in the pockets of Dario and Joshua as they head on their missions.
Four movies I watch over and over again.
*North and South
*Jane Eyre
*While You Were Sleeping
*Pride and Prejudice
Four people I'm tagging.
*Kim
*Carolyn
*Wendy
*Alison
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
FOUR, Tag, I'm It
Posted by Karlene at 8:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Mom, I really thought I would know about everything you'd write, but you've got a lot of secrets! Um...like the fire escape...never heard that one. Oh, and Olive Garden??? I had no idea that you go there on a regular basis.
Guess there won't be any scrapbooking for us. The pencil could get in the way of that. (ha ha). And I have also been to the Olive Garden with you and if you keep up with eating the breadsticks you're not going to have time to blog you'll be excerising with me! :)
I'm with you, this is so much better than scrap booking. My 2 older daughters love it and they make it look fun and easy, but I tried it with them and it's not fun and easy! Olive Garden has the best breadsticks and salad! Gosh, I guess we'll find out thru blogging what else we have in common! Blog to you later, love Tammy
Look at you all computer savvy!!! I like the new look of your blog. Darling! Gosh, and you did it all on your own.
Post a Comment