Wednesday, June 4, 2008

COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS


It's been awhile since my last post due to the fact that I've been running since the twins received their mission calls. We have been taking care of visa's and passports, shopping, getting vaccinations, shopping, taking care of airline tickets, shopping, getting driving reports, oh, and did I say shopping? It's been a rush, but it's also been a wonderful time. I can already see the boys maturing as they prepare to go and their excitement is increasing every day. They will be great missionaries and I know how much they'll bless the people of Argentina and Ecuador. I just wish I could go along with them.
Our greatest joy during this whole time of rushed preparation was being able to go through the temple with the boys on May 16. There is nothing greater than to know that your children are righteous and worthy to go through the temple. It's what Nestor and I having been praying for and preparing them for for the last 19 years. My cup runneth over watching them. My prayer is that God will watch over them, keep them healthy and happy and that their joy will increase through his service. Please keep them in your prayers also.
They are both preparing blogs so that I can keep you all posted on this wonderful chapter in their lives that they are about to take. So come along and enjoy the journey with us, it will all begin in just 14 days.

2 comments:

Laura said...

First, I cannot remember how long it's been since I've seen Dario's hair that short!
They look so handsome in their suits, but seeing them dressed like that makes me feel like they're too young to be wearing those. I know that they're ready to serve, but I still see them as 15 year olds.
I love how courageous and steadfast they look in the pictures. I know it's a true capturing of their personalities and abilities. I look forward to seeing their blogs. You should make sure they write the first post...talking about their thoughts and feelings as they embark on this next stage of thier lives.

Kim said...

You've got a couple of good looking young men there sis. And you have every right to be proud of them. Will keep them in my prayer always.