Sunday, April 13, 2008

THE CALLS CAME!!!!

Great News! Dario & Joshua have received their mission calls and we want to shout it to the world.....Dario will be serving in Ecuador, Guayaquil and Joshua is headed to Argentina, Cordoba. This is a bittersweet time for me, there is nothing more that I would want them to do at this time, but my heart is breaking as they prepare to move on in life. They have been a joy to raise and have greatly blessed my life. I know the Lord will bless them for their obedience and love. May God bless them always.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I just can't believe that they're going to be apart from each other! That seems so strange to me.

Kim said...

Give Dario and Josh my congrats! Is sure going to be tough on you sis having them gone. Isn't it hard to see our kids grow up and leave the nest? Will be thinking of them alot and will keep them in prayer.