Sunday, November 8, 2009

This One's for Kim




Just so you know, I was chastised by my older sister because I posted some pictures of Halloween on Facebook and not on my blog. I just didn't have a whole lot to say about Halloween this year. It was a usual Halloween, Dallen anxiously waiting all day, heading out as the sun was setting and running from door to door for candy. It really was uneventful, Kim. I will have to say that I had to chuckle as Dallen and I were walking hand in hand and his little five year old friend, Lauryn, was running ahead trying to get to the next house just as fast as possible. Dallen looks at me and says, "Those five-year-olds just get too excited." Big words coming from a six year old who had been running with her just five minutes earlier doing the same thing.
So, Sis, here is your blog, here are your pictures and thanks for the reminder to sit down and share my life with you all the way here in Georgia. Love you forever.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Thank you bunches! Need to share in the happenings in your life somehow! Don't like being so far apart, would do anything to be closer. And remember nothing is to small to share, can't wait for more. Love the photos, and love you too!!

Marie said...

Cute pictures. I love your cake you made!

Laura said...

I like his costume! I think Nathan is the only Zuluaga boy who hasn't dressed up as a Mario character.

Crazy Crafting Cousins said...

I have been so intent on the other blog that I have forgotten to get to this blog. Now that Halloween is long gone and Thanksgiving is past and Christmas is only 20 days away. I will try to get on this blog after the holidays and all my craft work is done.