I was just sorting through some of my pictures and I came across these before and after pictures of Dallen on his fifth birthday and they made me laugh. As you can see he wrestles with his pillow at night. The pillow always wins. I just wish I had as much hair as he does so that I could have a wrestling match with my pillow.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Bad Hair Morning
Posted by Karlene at 11:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love that first picture...I set it as my desktop background at work! It was just too cute to only leave on your blog.
That full-of-body Zuluaga hair just doesn't want to sleep!
I'd give anything to have Dallen's head of hair. Heck I'd give anything to have more hair :) Sis, he sure is a good looking kid, bad hair days or good hair days. Can't believe how big he is getting.
You know how much I adore that little boy of yours. He cheers me up just by walking in a room.
What a sweet little boy, Don't you just love morning bed head hair...
I hope you do not mind me posting, but I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better from your surgery!
And, it was so fun to see the picture of Dito and to see your house in the background...it brought back so many happy memories of when we were there.
I am embarassed that I may have never thanked you and your family for your gracious hospitality. Thank you so much!!!
Post a Comment